Marine Detailing, Wax & Polishing
As a necessity and complementary service to IBG's marine graphics services, boat waxing, boat polishing and boat detailing has been prerequisite to many jobs over the years.
Detailing not only protects and provides a seal for fiberglass surface but as well prolongs the overall life and boat value. An inadequate hull and/or topside maintenance schedule will ultimately lead to a buildup of oxidation and initiate premature cracking in the fiberglass. Neglecting proper care will subject yachts to surface cracks and pave the path for moisture penetration and subsequently, de-lamination, "soft spots" and further destruction of the boat's integrity.
Benefits to Routine Maintenance
- Quick vessel value enhancement.
- Seals & protects from UV and other marine elements.
- Prolongs fiberglass surface and structural life.
- Improves cleanliness and visual appeal with high gloss finish.
- Removes small surface scratches and imperfections.
Waxing, Polishing, Painting & Repair Services
1SW / Localized 1 Stage Waxing
- Mild oxidation/scratch removal and mild waxing for
graphic install preparation (Included with IBG graphic installs).
2SW / Full 2 Stage Waxing
- Routine maintenance compound and polish for lightly oxidized surfaces.
3SW / Full 3 Stage Waxing
- Additional "cutting" stage with compound and polish for heavily oxidized surfaces.
Localized Wetsand & Polish
- Typically for removal of deep scratches, paint transfer and/or surface "yellowing" or "ghosting" where existing boat graphics damaged the surface.
Antifouling & Varnish
- Antifouling bottom painting as well as marine wood restoration with varnish application.
IBG offers the above services with exceptional experience, skill and passion. We understand that an exceptionally satisfied customer will not only continue regular maintenance schedules with us, but will as well be proud to share our name in the marine community. Like every other IBG service offered, we will NOT accept dissatisfaction and guarantee our work!
Marine Restoration Standard Pricing
The below table applies to generally maintained surfaces or mild oxidation. 2SW (2 Stage Waxing) includes vessel washing, light compounding and waxing/polishing of all exterior fiberglass. Cleaning and polishing of helm, compartments, nonskid surface(s), stainless steel, aluminum and chrome. Clean and apply protective conditioner to Isinglass, windows seals (if serviceable) and clean exterior carpets.
NOTE: Multiple hulls, bridges, helms, towers, extended swim platforms, aft cabin enclosures, in-water hull service and removal of excess oxidation, adhesive or extraordinary imperfections are additional.
| 2013 SEASON 2 STAGE BOAT DETAILING RATES
| Vessel Size
| up to 30'
| 31' to 40'
|41' to 50'
| over 51'
| Hull Detailing (2SW)
| Topside Detailing (2SW)
| Hull Detailing (3SW)
| Topside Detailing (3SW)
IBG wants your business and looks forward to satisfying your needs. For more accurate pricing specials
or specific vessel and job quotations please contact us